The term “BLL Associates” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website B.L.L Associates Ltd whose registered office is 237 Westcombe Hill, Blackheath, Greenwich, SE3 7DW. Our company registration number is 04750246 and place of registration is United Kingdom. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from B.L.L Associates Ltd.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
BLL Associates Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. BLL Associates Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2010.
What we collect
With the form on the Contact page, we collect the following – name, email address & telephone number.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information in order to contact you to discuss your requirements with you. When you send an email to BLL Associates Ltd using the various email links on this site, your email address is automatically sent as part of your message.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
If you believe that any information being held on you is incorrect or incomplete, please send an email to BLL Associates Ltd as soon as possible – the email address is at the bottom of all the site pages. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How cookies are used on this site
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Overall, cookies help a website owner provide you with a better website, by enabling the website owner to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives the website owner access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with the website owner.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other web sites
The BLL Associates Ltd website may contain links to enable you to visit other relevant websites. However, once you have used these links to leave the BLL Associates Ltd site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We provide the design, installation and maintenance of lightning protection & earthing systems throughout the UK.
Get in Touch
+44(0) 208 776 7231
53-55 Jasmine House
London SE20 8JY
© BLL Associates 2020 All rights reserved